Happy children = happy parents. Days filled with adventure and exploration outside and in.
Free range kids
- Digging, splashing, climbing, swinging, denning, mud kitchening: loving life as a little ‘un.
- Stories in the shade of the oak tree. Outdoor learning promoting enquiry, experiment, feedback and reflection.
- Al fresco dining and veg patches: kids learning and growing through curiosity in their environment.
- Bring the outside in. Indoor play inspired by nature, the seasons and the natural materials found in the wild.
Space to grow
- Each child has dedicated care and attention with manageable class numbers.
- Big, bright rooms set up for learning through engagement and imagination
- Free flow preschool with the freedom to move between dedicated early years learning zones.
- Expand imaginations with a variety of toys, books and role-play areas.
- Tasty and nutritious food prepared with care and with little tums in mind.
From tiny acorns: responsive baby care
- Leaving your baby can be tough (trust us, we know), so we go to every length to care for your baby as we would our own.
- Naptime is peaceful, gentle and respectful.
- We’re guided by you and how you care for your baby.
- Playrooms are thoughtfully planned out with age-appropriate toys and equipment to provide the right level of stimulation for your little one.
- Plenty of opportunity for sensory play.
The Farm approach
- Learning through play’s our thing – nurturing natural curiosity at an individual pace
- Physical health, wellbeing and movement’s easy when you’re based in a rural idyll
- In line with the government curriculum for early years learning, we use 7 areas to plan your littlie’s learning and activities. We focus on the 3 prime areas first (the ones most essential for your child’s healthy development and future learning):
• Communication and language
• Physical development
• Personal, social and emotional development
- As your child grows, we develop skills in the next 4 areas:
• Understanding the world
• Expressive arts and design
- We respect our staff. They’re doing the most important job and we treat them accordingly.
- Your children’s keyworker understands your child’s individual emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Communication with your child’s keyworker is always two-way and open.
- You know your child best. We defer to you as primary caregivers to guide us in our approach to your child.
- Our team is trained in accordance with govt. guidelines and has proven experience and love for childcare.